what if.....

Everything is Good and fair,

When their exits a mind of unshut......

Thy heavenly body, bear witness to

Unclosed space.

I broach everyone with unwraping

Closed ended Attitude.

Ever alluring, and bewitching locution,

across from, closed.

Thou,the perpetually.

Thee clears all my affliction,

And gifts ebullience.

None pitfall I faced.

As thee bound me as thou a pier.

In advance. I degrade my own sweetself.

By stopped ended slant

Thy influence vantage point of mine And flourish me like,


Unlock yourself, ye explore the world.

Unlock book, ye acquire the mastery.

Unlock a mind, ye attain exuberance.

Unlock a attitude.ye grow personality.

Unlock inspect.ye rebut veracity.

Yer, paramount.....

Deep-coloured,virtuous,adequate.

I thrive.prosper,lucrative

Spite of only you......

Thou, the perpetually.

Realised, then

The satisfaction you give,

I'm dumbfounded literally,

By then I admired you.

Thanks for always allocation.

For the universe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Role of a mom