Most predominant gift is parents;
Most predominant jewel is education;
Most predominant thing is water;
Most predominant word is love;
Those predominant stuffs
Rules the world.
I blush never, Rather won. Always pride, Not a dominant. Yes, determine, Never given up. Critical gain, Absurd renunciation, Either mature or childish, Neither foolish. Being in a castle of... My own empire, Always queen of my own kingdom.
Friend of mine, Stricken on my soul, Strongly... Beauty lies on patience, Beauty lies on courage, Beauty lies on mercy, Beauty lies on guidance, Beauty lies on pride.... I hunt my beauty outside rather lookinto. Oh! Yeah! I found. Guess what? Everyone in the universe Is heavenly beauty. I realized. Are you?
A girlfriend teases you; A girlfriend encourages you; A girlfriend helps you; A girlfriend loves you more than any other In the world; That girlfriend is none other than A Mother .
Nice
ReplyDelete